Friday, February 6, 2009

Jet Lag

It has been a full week since we arrived in Hungary; one week minus 5 hours, to be exact. That should've been plenty of time to overcome jet lag. But alas, I am still awake and alert. It's 4 am.

For those of you who may not have experienced jet lag before and for the entertainment of you who have, I thought I'd let you know what not to do to get over it.

During the last week, I've had a couple early mornings and even more late evenings. To be fair, I have also had several late mornings and early evenings, not always coinciding with those early mornings and late evenings. I stayed up to watch the Super Bowl live (12:30 am till 4:30 am). I have even taken a couple of naps during the day, which is the trespass of all jet lag trespasses. To top it all off, I've spent almost no time outside due to the constant cloud cover.

I better go to bed. I have to get up in 3 hours!

~matthew

1 comment:

Tasvezer said...

:-) Jetlag is a wonderful thing! Hope you get over it soon!