As we have mentioned before, the surroundings of our city are full of nice places to walk/hike to. We haven't yet had a family walk or hike when we didn't find a new fun place. Our latest discovery is this mining lake, surrounded by these funny sand dunes.
A srácok persze nagyon élvezték a sétát (ezek a képek még azelőtt készültek, hogy cipőik beragadtak volna a sárba...)
The boys of course loved the walk (these pictures were taken before their shoes got stuck in the mud...)
The boys of course loved the walk (these pictures were taken before their shoes got stuck in the mud...)
Peekaboo!
You are not seriously thinking about jumping over me, are you?
Ajaj, komolyan gondolta!
Oh my, I guess he was serious!
Hölgyeim és Uraim, a mutatvány sikerült! :)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the stunt was successful! :)
Ladies and Gentlemen, the stunt was successful! :)
8 comments:
Great pictures, though I am trying to figure out if Oliver's foot clipped BG's head in the 2nd to last pic and if he is screaming in the last one b/c of it or if he's just having a good time!!! :)
You guys have some great family fun!
Same thought here as aje. BG looks like he is in pain. Good pictures though.
Sooo cute! looks like they had fun. Awsome jumping skills, man!
Sooo cute! looks like they had fun. Awsome jumping skills, man!
I agree with aje :-) Great pics!
But I miss the one where Matt is jumping around with the kids :-)
No, Oliver didn't kick Benjamin's head and he is not in pain. I wouldn't put those pictures up with funny captions.
Thanks for all the comments, keep them coming! :)
Melinda
még sose voltam ennél a bánya tónál....hol van?
That last picture is classic! I love it!
Post a Comment