The first girlie outfit that Miriam wore was picked out by Oliver from his sister's wardrobe. He simply calls it the Túró Rudi outfit (after a Hungarian candy bar). Here are some portraits of the little lady.
PS: It's hard for me to see any changes in Miriam as I see her all the time. But now that I am looking at these pictures I have to agree with some family members in that she is rounding out nicely. Actually she was weighed at the doctor's office and she had gained more than a pound in two weeks! Way to go! :)
5 comments:
So precious!
she is so cute...love the outfit! oliver is a smart little guy!
lynnette
Adorable outfit, adorable baby!!! She is SOOOO cute! Glad to see cute, girlie clothes in the Edwards household! :)
Big change since the last pictures -- she absolutely is filling out. Can't wait to hold her,
Szerintem a ruhán kivül más hasonloság is van Miriam és a túró rudi között, pl ő is olyan kis édes és ennivaló :-)
Post a Comment