Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nőcis cuccok/Girlie stuff

Jelentem, újfajta tárgyak jelentek meg otthonunkban: hajkefe, fésű, sőt még hajcsatot is kaptunk, ami talán hamarosan aktuális is lesz. Eddig csak én rendelkeztem ilyen kellékekkel a családban. Vicces elképzelni, hogy pár év múlva Miriam majd lenyúlja a cuccaimat a szekrényből! Bár amilyen klassz rucikat kapott eddig a családtól, barátoktól, inkább én várom, hogy végre megnőjön és én hordhassam az ő ruháit! :)

We now have strangely new objects appearing in our house: a hairbrush, a comb, and we even got some hair clips, which may be useful pretty soon. So far I have been the only one in the family who possessed such accessories. It is funny to imagine how in a few years Miriam will be standing in front of the wardrobe wanting to borrow my clothes! Although, looking at the cute outfits she has received from family and friends, I think it is me waiting for her to grow up so I can wear her stuff! :)


Mint minden tárgy mostanában, ezek is a szájba kerülnek azonnal persze.
Like every object nowadays, these things also go straight to the mouth of course.

No comments: