Monday, March 17, 2008

Fotós weboldal/Website with photos

Büszkén jelentem, hogy testvérem, aki nagyon klassz fotós, megnyitotta weboldalát, ahol jobbnál jobb képeket láthattok, elsősorban sport témában, de folyamatosan bővíti majd egyéb témájú képekkel is! Látogassatok el a www.foto24.hu oldalra. Jó böngészést!!! :)

I proudly announce that my brother, who is a great photographer, launched his website, where you can see cool pictures, mainly in the area of sports, but he is also continuously uploading new pictures of other themes too! Check out www.foto24.hu. You can click on the sidebar on the left (under fotógaléria) to see basketball (kosárlabda) and handball (kézilabda) photos and he will be uploading nature (természet) and city photos (városok) too. Have fun browsing!

Ízelítőül imhol az egyik legújabb kézis kép.

To give you a taste, here is a handball picture. I know this sport is not very well known in the States, but it is popular in Europe and Hungarians are very good at it. If you have any questions about it, I will forward them to my brother Péter. :)

No comments: