Friday, May 23, 2008

Green thumb/Kertész leszek...

Neither of us has a green thumb, which is not a big problem, since only a tiny part of our yard is a nice garden (which was planted by the previous owner), the rest is concrete and dust. We are grateful for it though and hopefully in the summer our yard will go through a transformation! (Of course we'll post documentation with pictures). Anyway, so far only Oliver has a green thumb in our family. He would be happy planting, watering and picking flowers all day. :)

Egyikünk sem egy nagy kertészkedő, ami mondjuk nem is baj, mert az udvarunkból körülbelül két négyzetméter a "kert" (azt is az előző lakó ültette), a többi beton és por. De nagyon örülünk ennek is, és ha minden igaz, nyáron át fogjuk alakítani az udvart! (Erről természetesen majd fényképes beszámolót írunk). Szóval a családból egyelőre csak Olivér a kertész, ő ellenne egész nap a virágok között, ültetné, locsolgatná, szedegetné őket. :)

The boys having a picnic (I know there is no food, but that's what Oliver calls it when they are hanging out sitting at this window)
Piknikeznek a fiúk (tudom, nincs kaja, de így hívja Olivér, mikor ebben az ablakban üldögélnek)
Oliver is showing you our little garden. But where is Benjamin?
Olivér bemutatja a kiskertet. De hol van Benjámin?
Peekaboo, here I am! Please someone get me out of here!
Kukucs, itt vagyok! Valaki légyszi szedjen már ki innen!PS: I know I am a mean mother taking a picture instead of helping him. Life is cruel! :)
UI: Tudom, szemét anyuka vagyok, hogy fényképezem, ahelyett, hogy segítenék neki. :) Sanyarú sorsa van szegénynek!

4 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

The roses are beautiful. Oliver must have a "green" thumb. Hope they don't get so thick that you can't find Benjamin!

Tasvezer said...

I love the face of Benjamin on the last picture! :-D
"What's Mum doing instead of helping me get out of here???"
Love!

Anonymous said...

Úgy látom, nem olyan nagy a baj, mert valaki (egy igazi tesó) elindult segíteni!

aje said...

Sounds like something I'd do, Melinda! I can't pass up an great photo op even if the person being photographed is in a bit of a predicament...just ask my sis, Laurie! ;)

The garden looks great! And the boys are as cute as ever! LOVE O's picnic!!!

Jen