Friday, July 4, 2008

Pictures/Képek

Yes, I told you that our camera is broken, but I did find some good pictures in our June folder that I decided to post for our faithful readers. :) They are all depicting our demolishing project.

Igen, azt mondtam, hogy tönkrement a gépünk, de a júniusi dossziéban találtam pár képet amit gondoltam megosztok hűséges olvasóinkkal. :) Mindannyi a romboló projektünket ábrázolja.

This is our hard worker on the roof.
Élmunkásunk a tetőn.
Peekaboo! (These are some of the tiles that we took off the roof)
Kukucs! (Ez néhány a tetőről lekerült cserepek közül)
Enjoying the cherries together (just so you know, this ideal, lovey-dovey moment was preceded by ten minutes of bickering about where the little bucket should be placed)

Egy tálból cseresznyézünk (csak hogy tudjátok, ezt az idilli, csöpögős pillanatot megelőzte tíz perc veszekedés arról, hogy hova rakják le a kis vödröt)
I am really dirty but happy! :) (Again, just so you don't think that our kids are smiling all the time, Benjamin was whining for quite a while when we started the work: "How come Mom is doing something else and not making ME happy?" Oh, the hard process of discovering that you are not the center of the universe! But we think the sooner the better, right? :)

Nagyon piszkos vagyok de boldog! (Ismét csak hogy nehogy azt gondoljátok, hogy a mi gyerekeink állandóan mosolyognak, Benjámin a munka elejét végig nyavalyogta: "Hogy képzeli Anya, hogy dolgozik ahelyett, hogy engem abajgatna?" Ó, de nehéz a felfedezés, hogy nem mi vagyunk a világ közepe! De szerintünk minél előbb rájön erre, annál jobb, nem? :)The roof is gone!
Nincs több tető!

2 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Thanks for the pictures. Bet they had a great time soaking in the tub also. I remember the days of happy "dirty as pigs" little boys.

aje said...

Hilarious. Good of you to not just let us imagine your perfect little family all smiles all the time.