Thursday, March 20, 2008

Comments/Megjegyzések

Just wanted to let you know that we changed the settings so now you can leave comments anonymously, without having a Google account or a username (but we would appreciate it if you told us who you are anyway :). We know some of you are not leaving comments because you don't want to bother about setting up an account, etc. We understand! So hopefully in the future more people will tell us that they are reading our entries instead of e-mailing our mutual friend and asking her to tell us that they like our blog...

Csak annyi, hogy megváltoztattuk a beállításokat, így már névtelenül is lehet megjegyzéseket írni, nem kell Google felhasználónév meg miegyéb (azért örülnénk, ha ennek ellenére majd odaírnád, hogy ki vagy! :) Tudjuk, hogy páran azért nem írtok, mert nem akartok emiatt feliratkozni, stb. Megértjük! Úgyhogy reméljük, a jövőben többen tudatjátok majd velünk, hogy olvassátok a bejegyzéseket, ahelyett, hogy közös ismerősünknek küldötök egy e-mailt, hogy légyszi mondja meg nekünk, hogy tetszik neki a blogunk...

2 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Thanks for changing it. Sometimes I have trouble remembering our password, or can't get it to work.
Mom

Anonymous said...

So then - I read ... I think I started when you put photos of Benjamin when he was born. My blog - mathcathy.livejournal.com -

I like the Hungarian practice.

sok szeretettel

Cathy xxxx