Így bulizunk mi itthon:
I have no idea where the boys got this party gene?!
Fogalmam sincs, honnan kapták a fiúk ezt a bulizós gént?
What do you think?
Szerintetek?
Na jó, be kell vallanom, hogy ez azért így nem teljesen korrekt. Igaz, hogy Matt a színpadon őrült dolgokra képes, viszont amúgy a világon a legnyugodtabb, legkiegyensúlyozottabb, legbékésebb ember, akit ismerek. A hiper-nyüzsi-intenzív alkat gén valószínűleg inkább tőlem származik (illetve néhány családtagtól esetleg, akiket itt a világhálón nem neveznék meg! :)
5 comments:
Looks exhausting, Oliver! I am guessing that last bit was "I'm tired - can I finish now?". Can we get some translation?
I loved 0:15... and at 0:26 it looked like BG was about to attack his unsuspecting brother.
Also, nice camera work panning to BG just before he made his move. It looked choreographed.
Probably a strong influence is Uncle Brent - what do you think??
He never relaxes very much.
Grandma Carol
Yes, I was actually thinking of him too, just didn't want to name him online. :) Did you nickname him Turbo Kid or Bulldozer when he was little? (and what was Matthew's nickname? Daydreamer Cutie Pie? :)
Sorry, forgot to provide the translation for Aaron. Oliver says: "Now take a picture, Mama!" He loves to dance but otherwise he didn't get a big portion of the turbo gene. More the daydreamer type. :)
PS: Of course it was all choreographed. We practiced for weeks! :) And yes, BG tackles his brother without a problem!
I love it! :-D
Post a Comment