Halványan emlékszem azokra az időkre, amikor kettecskén éltünk, gyerekek nélkül...Biztos nagyon nagy volt a csend (??). Mindenesetre most a srácok biztosítják az egészséges zajszintet. Például így:
I can sort of remember living just the two of us without kids...it must have been a quiet life (??). But now the little guys provide a healthy noise level, like this:
(I am asking: "Where could these kids be?")
Lássuk ugyanezt pepitában:
Let's see another version:
Beware Grandma, here we come! :))
4 comments:
I can see there will be no dull moments. I sure hope to get my sleep at night and perhaps a nap --
getting exhausted just thinking about it.
Yeah, no dull moments! Bristol will be a very exciting place in a few weeks! By the way, Ella was up at 5:30 crying from pain in her arm, so I put her in bed with me. As I was falling asleep, she whispered, "Mommy, gamma gappa house, yes? airplane, yes?" I said "yes, we are going to get on an airplane and go to grandma and grandpa's house". As I was drifting to sleep, she said, "Ameya, Bendamin, Oliver?" She is really looking forward to seeing her cousins, too! :)
Naggyon cukik!!! Titokban tanítottam őket erre, csak nem merték nektek elmondani, kedves szülők:);)
Nagyon lelkes kis tanítványok, nem hoztak a tanárukra szégyent:)
A pokrócos különösen tuti!!!
cupp nektek
(még egy kicsit olvasgatom ezt a blogot:)
Köszi a megjegyzést, Ildi! :)) Igen, látszik, hogy jó tanáruk van! Kíváncsi vagyok, miket tudnak még! :)
Post a Comment