Friday, June 5, 2009

Macsekok ismét/Cats again

Hűséges olvasóink talán emlékeznek egy macskáknál lett tavalyi látogatás beszámolójára (ha nem, felfrissíthetitek az emlékeiteket itt). Nos, amint ez az élet rendje macsekéknál, idén ismét újabb kiscicák láttak napvilágot ismerőseinknél. Természetesen elmentünk őket megnézni. Imhol egy pár kép a látogatásunkról.

UI: Nem, nem hoztunk haza egyet sem, mégcsak az kéne! Töredelmesen bevallom, családunk felnőtt tagjai között nem találunk macskarajongót (és akkor finoman fogalmaztam), Matt allergiás rájuk no és a közvetlen szomszéd kutyája mostanában sokkal kevesebbet ugat, amit a világért sem szeretnénk megváltoztatni! :)

Our faithful readers may recall an account of our visit to some cats last year (in case you want to refresh your memory, you can click here). Well, as it is quite normal in a cat's life I guess, this year new kittens arrived to our friends. We of course went to visit them. Here are a few photos of the event.

PS: No, we didn't bring home any, thank goodness! I humbly admit that none of the adult members of our family are cat lovers (and this was a euphemism), Matthew is allergic to them, not to mention that the neighbor's dog has been barking significantly less recently, which we wouldn't like to change for the world! :)

2 comments:

aje said...

Seeing BG holding that t-i-n-y kitten is so cute. I think I have seen that face on Ella before!!

Bristol Grandma said...

Yes, I agree. They both look pretty happy - my question is the kitties happy???