Thursday, July 16, 2009

Saturday!


The doctor says Melinda and baby can come home on Saturday. The boys, Oliver & Benjamin will also come home Saturday from a week of vacation with Melinda's parents. I am looking forward to getting my family back under one roof. We're particularly excited for the boys to meet Miriam.

I have been home this week doing some work on our garden project. I'll try and put some pictures of that up soon as well. But I know what you really really want is more Miriam pictures! By Sunday afternoon we should have pictures upon pictures to satiate your desires.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

James Durbin said...

Give us more photos!

Anna said...

She is so precious! And look at those fingernails!!!

Bristol Grandma said...

I love this picture. The fingernails are long and also the eye lashes. The boys are really going to fight over their turns to hold her :)

Némethék said...

Miriam (is) egy igen jól sikerült projekt! De legalább lesz két bátyja, aki kergeti majd az udvarlókat....

Unknown said...

hát még mindig cukkermukker. :)

Anonymous said...

That picture warms the heart. She's so beautiful. Love, Tina C.

old blog said...

Happy Birthday Miriam!

Nicole Summerall said...

She's just beautiful. And Kudos to the photographer; great pic!

Anna said...

Hazamentetek? Minden rendben? Gondolom, nagyon elfoglaltak vagytok. Nagyon sokat gondolok rátok, és naponta legalább kétszer megnézem a blogotokat...