Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What you've all been waiting for!

Miriam Ilona Edwards





Posted by Picasa

22 comments:

Ro said...

She is super sweet and super cute! What a blessing to have a little girl! Congrats again!

Bristol Grandma said...

Yeah, pictures -- oh such a sweetie -- can't wait to meet her! We are anxious to hear about her brothers first meeting her too. God is so good.

Edo said...

Gyönyörűséges kislány!
Szívből gratuláloook!

Brent said...

Yeah, I can attest that girls are cool although sometimes moody!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie! she looks perfect!

lynnette

Jen said...

she is beautiful! congratulations! praying for a good recovery for you, Melinda!

Kathryn E. said...

Miriam is beautiful! Congratulations, again!

Micah Kavedzic said...

Yeah! Welcome little Miriam Ilona! You are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Cool..enough hair for a barrette or bow or something! We're thrilled for the whole family! jude k

Anna said...

What a beautiful girl! Oh, yes, Miriam too. :-)

Unknown said...

há' nagyon cukker-mukker...!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's already trying to tell you what's what!!!!! :) What a wonderful gift you have in that precious little girl. Congrats! Can't wait to meet her. Love, Tina, Cassi, & Joel

Tasvezer said...

Koszi a kepeket. Az utolso a legaribb, amikor Miriram latszolag uvolt, ti pedig mosolyogtok :-D
Nagyon sok puszi innen a tavolbol!

Aaron Klein said...

Adorable!

aje said...

Cute kid, bro! Usually newborns are more alien-like. But when will we meet??? I need to work on that. ~aje

Daniella said...

nagyon helyes! puszi
kata

Némethék said...

Igazi kislány, már most! Csak nézd micsoda vonások és pózok! Sok-sok áldást és örömet mind az 5 Edwardsnak!!!

aje said...

I FINALLY get to see some pictures. I didn't have access to the computer until just now!

She is just beautiful, just like her mommy! You all look great and I can't say enough how thrilled I am for you! I would LOVE to be there to hold that sweet little girl, but will just have to wait until later!

Love you all and kisses to Miriam!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's a beauty!

Debbie, Miklós, Kaleb, Lidia and Pogány #3

Colin said...

Dear ones,
she is just beautiful!!! :))
Congratulations, and enjoy
God's blessing! :)

Anonymous said...

Mi is gratulálunk! Nagyon nagyon édes és rögtön látszik, hogy kislány, egész más vonásai vannak, mint a fiúknak. Nagyon helyes! Nagyon sok boldogságot a nagycsaládos happy Edwards családnak!
Kata + RP

christina groves said...

Congrats on ur little girl. what a beautiful family.