Long time no see, or long time no blog! Yes, quite a few weeks passed since we last posted. Did you miss us? :)
We have been quite busy as you will see from the updates, but the silence is also due to the fact that the inspiration for blogging somehow comes and goes for me. Sometimes I see a leaf falling from a tree and I think about writing about it on the blog, and sometimes - like now - there are a lot of concerns on our hearts that are not "blog appropriate", so I feel kind of weird writing about the "shiny happy" moments of our life - though there are plenty of those too!
Anyway, I am sure you are interested in pictures more than in my ramblings, so in the next few posts I will update you on a few recent events in our lives in a somewhat haphazard fashion.
PS: I just tried to upload a few pictures but it didn't let me! Maybe the system forgot about us! :) Anyway, I won't give up! Come back again!
Régen találkoztunk, vagyis régen blogoltunk! Igen, jó pár hét eltelt azóta, hogy utoljára jelentkeztünk. Hiányoztunk? :)
Elég elfoglaltak voltunk, ahogy majd láthatjátok a bejegyzésekből, de az is oka a csendnek, hogy nekem az inspiráció a bloghoz valahogy hullámokban jön. Néha látok egy fárol lehulló levelet, és arról is az jut eszembe, hogy írok róla a blogon és van, hogy - mint most is - sok gond van a szívünkön amik nem valók a blogra és kicsit furán érzem magam, hogy itt meg a kis vidám dolgokról írunk - pedig van azokból is bőven!
De biztos vagyok benne, hogy mindenkit jobban érdekelnek a képek mint az én morfondírozásom, úgyhogy a következő pár bejegyzésben megörökítünk néhány közelmúltbéli eseményt kissé összevissza stílusban.
UI: Megpróbáltam felrakni pár képet de nem sikerült! Talán elfeledkezett rólunk a rendszer! :) Node nem adom fel! Gyertek vissza később!
4 comments:
YES - YES we missed you. Thanks for blogging again. You will notice that I haven't blogged for about a year. Perhaps I never will again - I don't know. Since I do FB now, seems like there isn't enough time. Hope you are all well. We got the itinerary -- can't wait for your arrival.
Yes! I missed you too! And, I like reading ramblings and looking at pictures, either way, it's just nice to hear from you. Love you, friend!
I definitely missed you and kept checking your blog. Even posted a comment wondering how you all were. Are you on facebook, Melinda?
Thank you for missing us! I will try to be more diligent in the future! It's good to know someone reads my ramblings, too! :)
Anna, no, I am not on Facebook. I see how some people are obsessed with it and it has virtually replaced their "real" friendships and communication. And NO, I am not judgmental of them, I just know my weaknesses and how I already spend too much time at the computer sometimes!!!
Post a Comment