Recently it's been quite hot, so one evening we decided to eat out, i.e. eat outside. :) As the boys were waiting for their food, they carried out this little conversation, which is the improved version of the previous one that you can see here.
"Ole"=Oliver
Aztán ahogy leültünk, el is kezdett csöpögni az eső. Akkor most bemenjünk? Á, inkább költözzünk be a garázsba! (Terveink szerint úgysem áll már sokáig itt ez a tákolmány)
Then as soon as we sat down, it started to rain. Should we move inside then? No, let's move into the garage instead! (Especially since we are planning to demolish this shed very soon)
2 comments:
Hát, ez nagyon aranyos!!! Vagy ötször meghallgattam! Mindenki büszke lehet magára a családban, hiszen mindnyájan kaptatok egy- egy főszerepet!
Nagyi
I love the drill - I think he has all the answers correct. This is funny, hope you can keep a video of this till they are older. Looks like a hot day - I guess you can eat outside and then take the hose and do their shower. Refreshing!!
Post a Comment