Monday, September 15, 2008

Hospitality/Vendégvárás

Those who have been to our house may think that we are great hosts. But now I am going to reveal our secret: the pictures will finally identify the people who do the REAL hard work behind the scenes.

Akik voltak már nálunk, talán azt gondolják, hogy nagyszerű vendéglátók vagyunk. De most megosztom veletek a titkot és a képek segítségével lelepleződik, hogy kik is végzik az IGAZI nagy munkát a színfalak mögött.
Doesn't this look great? Who wants to go to the Hilton when you can come stay with us? :)
Tök jól néz ki, nem? Ki akarna a Hiltonban aludni, ha nálunk is kaphat szállást? :)

3 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Is the first picture called "fluffing the stuffing" to make the bed softer? Can't wait till they come and make up the bunk beds!

kateeyoungen said...

I would rather stay with you any day!!!

Tasvezer said...

I can confirm: it was better than Hilton :-)
It had that personal touch...