Yes, I know, Mother's Day is old stuff, especially here (it's a week earlier than in the States) but I thought I would share that Oliver had a program at his school and they did great. It is amazing how many poems, songs, rhymes these little kids can memorize in such a short time - in Hungary, this is very common and I find it very useful for their development. And the other reason for the post is that this is our blog, so if I'm proud of my firstborn baby's (but really all the kids') brilliant performance, I have the right to brag about it, don't I? :))
Olivér mondja a verseket a barátaival (nézzétek meg a laza zsebredugott kezet :)
Oliver saying his poems with his friends (notice the casual "hand in pocket" style :)
Repül a gólya, teli a motyója
Betartja a szavát, hozza már a babát
Mert hát megígérte, hogy elmegy érte
Anyu nagyon várja, karjait kitárja
Baba belerepül, s minden kiderül:
Mert ez titok, ugyi?
Öcsi lesz vagy hugi?
UI: Bocsánat, hogy nincs videó és hogy máskor sem nagyon rakunk fel. Az ok az, hogy sajnos egyszerűen képtelenség ezeket publikálni. Tudom, más blogokon vannak, de én már tucatszor próbáltam felrakni félperces kis videókat és egyszerűen nem tölti fel őket a rendszer. Még mielőtt azt hinnétek, hogy teljes technikai csődtömeg vagyok elmondanám, hogy egy másik esetben Matt is próbálkozott és neki sem sikerült többedszerre sem! :( Nem akarom feladni a próbálkozást de őszintén szólva nincs több kedvem és türelmem ezekkel vacakolni. Ha van tippetek a megoldásra, szívesen vesszük!
Another thing I wanted to share is that the teacher picked a really appropriate poem for Oliver to say individually. He was really cute!!! :) Here is a raw translation (sorry, but I never claimed literary translation as my gift, so you have to do with this :)
The stork is flying, his pack is full
He keeps his word and brings the baby
Cause he promised that he would fetch it
Mom can hardly wait, her arms are open
Baby flies in and everything is revealed:
Cause it's a secret, right?
Will it be a brother or sister?
PS: Sorry that there is no video and that we haven't posted any recently. The reason is unfortunately that it is impossible to publish these. I know there are videos on other blogs, but believe me, I have tried a dozen times to post these little half a minute videos and they simply cannot be uploaded. Before you think I am a total technological failure, let me say that Matthew has also tried it recently and did not succeed after attempting it several times! :( I don't want to give up, but to be honest, I have no energy and patience to keep struggling with this. If you have any suggestions, they are certainly welcome!
1 comment:
I hope Oliver still remembers the poem next time we talk to him. Hopefully someone can help with the video problem. Certainly not me - it is only an accident that I get it loaded - - - sometimes!!
Post a Comment