Sunday, July 25, 2010

Price - Ár

Making a birthday cake with three kids around has its price ... regarding the state of the kitchen! But hey, at least she was happy and I did do most of the messing around figuring out how to make things from scratch wondering where the boxed, ready-made cake mixes and frosting are that American recipes call for professional cake-making process while they were in bed! :) I know, for many of you, making such a cake (see birthday post) is not a big deal but for me it is! The boys have already submitted their requests for their cakes (due in September). I'd better work on my skills so I don't let them down!
Ha az ember szülinapi tortát süt és három gyerek veszi körül, annak ára van ... ami a konyha állapotát illeti! Na de legalább boldog volt a nőcike és igazából a pepecselés szerencsétlenkedés profi cukrászmunka oroszlán(kacsa?)részét akkor csináltam, mikor ágyban voltak! :) Tudom, sokatok számára egy ilyen torta (lásd szülinapi bejegyzés) elkészítése nem nagy kaland, de nekem igen! A fiúk már be is nyújtották igényeiket az ő (szeptemberi) szülinapjaikra, úgyhogy fel kell kötnöm a felkötnivalót ha nem akarok nekik csalódást okozni!

2 comments:

Bristol Grandma said...

Who needs toys. Just a couple of melons to roll around is good :)

kyle, lynnette, levi, silas klassen said...

this is what my house always looks like! but it always gets cleaned up at night, i cant stand to leave it even if i know it will return to messy the next day! M is sure a cutie