How is your summer going? Ours is hot and action-filled! We are going to different places, visiting friends, cooling off at lakes and such. Here are two pictures about how the kids pass the time in the car:
Hogy telik a nyaratok? A miénk forró és mozgalmas! Sokat megyünk erre-arra, barátokat látogatunk, hűsölünk mindenféle vizek mellett és hasonlók. Íme két kép arról, hogyan töltik a gyerekek az időt a kocsiban:
A rare moment: two kids are sleeping peacefully and quietly at the same time!
Ritka pillanat: kettő gyermek alszik békésen és csendben egyszerre!
Our big boy doesn't sleep any more; he is writing. But what?
A nagyfiú már nem alszik, hanem írogat. De vajon mit?
Well, his newest hobby is to look for the country codes on different vehicles and jot them down in his notebook. Here is his collection so far - if you are a non-European reader, you can test yourself and see how many European countries you can identify! So here it goes: D, NL, SK, CZ, SRB, UA, F, RUS, CH, GB, I, E, H, PL, RO, B, BG, A, DK, S. Maybe the winner can get a melted Hungarian chocolate bar in the mail! :)
Nos, a legújabb hobbija, hogy leírja a járnűvekről az ország betűjelét a kis füzetébe. Fent láthatjátok a listát és egyben arra bíztattam Európán kívüli olvasóinkat, nézzék meg, hány országot tudnak azonosítani közülük. Gondolom, ez a magyar olvasóknak nem okoz nagy gondot! :)
7 comments:
Hmmm, lets see....
Deutschland
Netherlands
Slovakia
Czech Republic
Serbia
Ukraine
France
Russia
CH????
Great Britain
Italy
Estonia
Hungary
Poland
Romania
B????
Bulgaria
Austria
Denmark
Switzerland
Well, thats the best I could do. Aaron kept saying he knew what CH and B were, but he wouldn't help me out!
My neice and nephews are just way too cute!! Miss you guys! LOVE the blogs even if I don't comment too much! Good post!
Jen
Great job, Jen! :)
Any takers for CH and B?
Also, E is not Estonia, and S is not Switzerland. Any guesses?
I am not guessing on the letters, but just saying this is a great post. Love the pictures and look at them often.
Aaron here... The Germans have a saying that "if its stolen, its already in Poland". Then from Poland it gets on the train that eventually comes to a station in our city. So our streets are filled with stolen/crashed European cars (actually I drive one too) and many still have their stickers. So I was going to recuse myself on those grounds, but then I see that Jen just did it and I see she missed a few, so here goes on these ones she missed...
CH - Switzerland
S - Sweden
B - Bosnia
E - Espania?
Well done, Aaron! :) You got everything BUT B!!!
I didn't think you guys should be guessing either, since you know way too much about these things as world travelers! (And I didn't even know about the stolen cars :) But since not too many of our readers leave comments, I am glad that at least my family is supporting me in this! :)
B-Belgium
Thus saith my hubby. (:
Debbie P.
Dear Debbie,
Thy hubby is right. :)
Hope you are having a good time in the States!
Love,
Melinda E.
Post a Comment