Nos, úgy döntöttem, hogy azokon az estéken, mikor van időm és ihletem blogot írni, de a kedves rendszer nem enged feltölteni képeket (mostanában sok ilyen van), majd "képtelen" szösszeneteimmel örvendeztetlek meg benneteket.
Ma este - többek kérdéseire válaszolva - Miriam fejlődéséről lesz szó.
Nem, még mindig nem jár. Vezetgetve lépeget. De neki a közlekedés a mászás.
Nem, még mindig nem beszél. Szavakat sem mond. Szótagokat sem. Semmi érthetőt.
Új fogakat sem növesztett már hónapok óta: még mindig négy van neki.
Nem cigánykerekezik, könyvet sem ír és a jogsit sem szerezte még meg.
DE MI ÍGY IS SZERETJÜK!!!
És ígérem, nem fog mászva, gagyogva és négy foggal érettségizni! :)
Well, I have decided that on the nights when I have the time and the inspiration to blog but the dear system doesn't let me upload pictures (it has happened often recently), I will delight you with my "imageless" ramblings.
Tonight I will answer some questions we receive about Miriam's development.
No, she is not walking yet. She takes steps when we hold her hands. But her transportation is crawling.
No, she is not talking yet. She doesn't say words either. Nor syllables. Nothing comprehensible.
She hasn't grown any new teeth in the last few months: she still has four.
She doesn't do cartwheels, write books and she still doesn't have her driver's license.
BUT WE LOVE HER ANYWAY!!!
And I promise that she won't graduate high school crawling, babbling and with four teeth! :)
2 comments:
But, she is OH SO CUTE!! Grandma speaking here. I hope that she will like her long plane ride to gpa and gma's house.
I didn't speak at all until I was around 3 years old. Hard to believe it now, isn't it :-)
And I fully agree with the completely objective and unbiased opinion of the previous commenters ;)
Post a Comment