Today was a national holiday in Hungary. We took a train up to Budapest to see some of the events. The kids really liked the adventure. Here are a few pictures:
Olivér élvezte a vonatozást/Oliver enjoying the train ride
One of the main bridges (the Chain Bridge) was closed for foot traffic only
Benjamin taking in the sights in his backpack carrier
Oliver was like a champ walking around and then running after the train back home. He summarized the adventure as follows: "It was a great day, but let's not go again because I got really tired!" and he collapsed for his nap...
7 comments:
Looks like a fun time. And a nice day in BP.
looks like fun....love reading your updates, the boys are growing so fast, so cute! just one questions: was there a huge storm this year too??
kyle and lynnette
How funny! So did you nearly miss the train? I have a mental image of all 4 of you running to the train station in order to catch your train! I hope Oliver has recovered! Did the boys sleep on the way home?
Jen
Thanks for the new updates. Oliver's remark was funny :-)
Regarding that running after the train thing, have you heard that it's gonna be part of the Olypmics next time? :-)
There'll be a special class for families ;-)
Love!
Peter
ps: I've updated my blog cause I got myself a new guitar ;-)
Wow, lots of comments, thank you!!! :))
Lynnette: No, thankfully there was no storm this year! :)
Jen: Yes, we were running after the train and caught it! The boys didn't sleep on the way home, but passed out when we put them down for a (late) nap!
Peti: Gratula az új gitárhoz! És képzeld, a következő bejegyzés épp új olimpiai sportágakról szól! :)
like Oliver's shirt... so cool. haha
Post a Comment