Ma történt egy kis baleset a játszótéren. Olivér átugrott a kerítésen, és valahogy rosszul landolt, ráesett a lábára és nagyon fájt neki. Nem is tudott ráállni. Most mi legyen? Gyalog vagyunk, Apa egy másik városban szolgál... Ott volt a játszón egy család, akikkel ma barátkoztunk össze. Nagyon kedvesek voltak, jót beszélgettünk. Felajánlották, hogy Olivér beülhet a két saját gyerekük mellé a kocsijukba és hazaviszik. Hú...csábító ajánlat...de nem ismerem őket!!! A nevüket sem tudom! Mi van, ha nem haza viszik Olivért??? [tudom, hogy paranoiás vagyok, de nem tudtam kiverni a gondolatot a fejemből, hogy bár icurka-picurka az esély rá, de hogyha most rosszul döntök, egy életre megbánhatom...]
Ezért kedvesen megköszöntem a felajánlást, és fájós lábú nagyfiam tanácsára inkább az alábbi módon ballagtunk haza:
We had a little accident today on the playground. Oliver jumped over the fence and didn't land right: he fell on his leg and was in great pain. He couldn't put weight on his leg. What should we do? We walked to the playground, Daddo is serving in another town... There was a family there whom we just met. They were very nice and we had a good conversation. They offered for Oliver to sit by their own two kids in their car and they would give him a ride home. Oh...tempting offer...but I don't know them!!! I don't even know their names! What if they take Oliver somewhere other than home??? [I know I am paranoid but I couldn't get the thought out of my mind that the chances are very-very small, but if I make a bad decision now, I will regret it for the rest of my life...]
So I kindly thanked them for their offer and took the advice of my injured boy who suggested we get home like this:
Szerintem pár kilót leadtam mire hazatoltam őket! Nem is baj! :) És ne aggódjatok, a nagyfiú jobban van és békésen szundikál az ágyikójában!
I think I lost a few pounds pushing them home like this! Good for me! :) And don't worry, the big boy is all better and peacefully snoozing in his bed!
2 comments:
O dear! Poor Oliver and poor you! I can totally understand your thoughts! Really glad to hear that Oliver is OK and there are no broken bones.
It's good to hear that it was nothing serious. :-) A big get-better hug for Oliver!
Post a Comment