Friday, June 11, 2010

Sajtos dolgok/Cheesy stuff

A minap megkértem a fiúkat, hogy ugyan reszeljenek már egy kis sajtot a bolognai spagettihoz. Így találtam rájuk:

A few days ago I asked the boys to please grate some cheese for the spaghetti bolognese [isn't it how we spell this word? This thing keeps underlining it...]. This is how I found them:
Öhm...nos, nem igazán így képzeltem a dolgot! De persze mivel nálunk a konyhapadló mindig makulátlanul tiszta, nem okozott gondot ez a kis malőr. Na, ki jön hozzánk vendégségbe? :)

Uhm...well, that's not exactly what I had in mind! But of course since our kitchen floor is spotlessly clean at all times, no problem was caused by this little incident. So, who wants to come to our house for supper? :)

1 comment:

aje said...

Haha! That is pretty funny. Especially funny that instead of telling the boys to quickly pick up the cheese, you ran and got your camera!!!! :)